2 healthy and delicious Super Bowl Snack ideas that are guaranteed to make this your best healthy super food snack spread and take you to the finish line. 🏈
#1 BUFFALO TURMERIC CAULI WINGS
- 1 whole cauliflower (Cut into florets)
- 1 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp MRM Turmeric Powder
- 1tsp chipotle Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Cup organic buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare cauliflower as instructed. Combine all dry ingredients together and mix in the water to form a smooth batter.
- Toss cauliflower in the batter and drain lightly to remove any excess batter. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and brush with olive oil, lay batter covered florets on the tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss through the buffalo sauce, return to the oven for another 20 minutes and serve with your favorite dip, Enjoy!
#2 RED BEET HUMMUS
You can never go wrong with a good dip Enjoy this easy to make Red Beet hummus dip with your favorite platter!
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) well-stirred tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water
- 1tbsp MRM Red Beet powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust consistency if needed with a splash of water.