VANILLA EGG WHITE PROTEIN WAFFLE RECIPE
Start your morning off with a high protein breakfast by adding our Egg White Protein Powder to your waffles! The perfect way to meet your protein needs while enjoying a delicious breakfast
– 1 scoop of MRM Vanilla Egg White Protein
– 2 medium eggs (beaten)
– 2 tbsp melted coconut oil- 1 cup of oatmeal flour
-½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
-½ tsp baking powder
-Small pinch of sea salt
1. Heat waffle maker to required setting.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Add the beaten egg, milk and oil and mix until you get a smooth, pancake batter like consistency. Adjust consistency by adding a splash more milk, if needed.
4. Spray waffle maker with a spray grease and add the batter. When cooked, top with whipped cream and blueberries (optional. Enjoy!