Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
These festive cookies are perfect for any party- or just for fun because who doesn’t love super cute Halloween cookies?! Grab your friends, the kiddos, the S.O.s and get ready for a seriously fun baking party. The best part- these can easily be made gluten-free or vegan with simple substitutes! Don’t forget to tag us if you make these- we NEED to see! *NOTE: you can cut the time down by not chilling the dough- but you always get better cookies when you chill the dough.*
Total Recipe Time
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Scoop MRM Veggie Elite Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups & Candy Eyes
- In a large bowl, use an electric whisk and beat together the peanut butter, brown sugar and eggs until fluffy.
- Add in the flour, protein powder, and salt. Mix until well combined then cover and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F
- Roll the dough out into small balls and place evenly spaced on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Place one unwrapped mini Reese’s cup on the top of each cookie with two candy eyes.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag or into a ziplock sandwich bag. Cut a very small corner off of the bag and pipe four spider legs on either side of the Reese’s cups.
- Let cool until chocolate has hardened. Enjoy these creepy-crawly cookies with your favorite cup of coffee or glass of milk