7-Layer Superfood Bean Dip
Kick it up a notch with this fan favorite superfood dip recipe. Bring this 7-layer dip with Maca root bean dip and Moringa guac to your football watch party & you’ll be the favorite guest!
INGREDIENTS FOR GUAC
– 3 Medium or 2 large ripe avocados (Peeled and de seeded)
– 1 Roma tomato (de seeded and chopped)
– ½ Jalapeno (de seeded and chopped)
– 1 lime (juiced)
– 1Tbsp MRM Moringa Powder
– ¼ of a red onion (peeled and finely chopped)
– 1 tbsp of fresh chopped coriander
– Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare all ingredients as instructed.
Mash the avocado with a fork or blend in a food processor until desired consistency is reached.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix (don’t blend)
Taste and adjust seasoning.
INGREDIENTS FOR BEAN DIP
– 1 Can of organic refried beans (15oz)
– 1tbsp MRM Maca Root Powder
– 1tsp Garlic Powder
– 1tsp Smoked paprika
– 2tbsp cold water
– 1tsp ground cumin
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and fully combined.
Make layered dip with 5 layers of Maca root bean dip, Moringa guac, Sour Cream, Chopped lettuce and your preferred choice of cheese and enjoy!