Waking up to the smell of warm cinnamon and maple syrup is enough to make your mouth water. A simple breakfast that will sweep you off your feet. Plus there is no added sugars because the vanilla protein provides a natural sweetness to keep your mouth satisfied!
Total Recipe Time
- 2 Slices Thick Brioche Bread
- 2 Eggs Beaten
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 scoop MRM Veggie Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Blueberries to garnish
- Maple syrup
- Heat a skillet on medium heat with a splash of coconut oil. Add beaten eggs to a large bowl with cinnamon, mix well.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture then dust it with protein powder. Add to the skillet and cook for 1 minute each side or until golden brown.
- Garnish with blueberries and maple syrup. Enjoy!