Turmeric Sweet Potato Power Bowl
Out of spices but got our Turmeric Cauliflower Soup in your pantry? Use it for seasoning just like we did for this Turmeric Sweet Potato Power Bowl!
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 scoop Turmeric Cauliflower Soup mix
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a large bowl combine potatoes, onions, and soup mix. Drizzle with olive oil and toss until evenly coated. Spread onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake sweet potatoes for 30-40 minutes or until tender. Make sure to stir them around occasionally.
4. In a medium pot, bring quinoa and vegetable stock to a boil. Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, add kale and drizzle with olive oil. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
6. Build your bowl with all ingredients and top with sesame seeds or avocado (not pictured)