These turmeric, kale and quinoa breakfast muffins are perfect as a hearty snack or grab-n-go breakfast. Anti-inflammatory and packed with protein, these muffins are the perfect way to start the day! This recipe makes 9 savory muffins.
Total Recipe Time
- ½ Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 Cup Kale, finely chopped
- 4 Large Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Almonds, ground
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1 Avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 Bunch Chives, snipped
- 1 Tbsp MRM Organic Turmeric Superfood Powder
- A Squeeze Of Lemon Juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and grease a muffin tray with oil, or liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs then add the shallot, garlic, kale, quinoa, and almonds. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add turmeric, lemon juice, and crumbled feta cheese to the mixture. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Evenly divide the mix between the nine muffin tin molds.
- Bake for 20minutes, or until they are a nice golden brown at the edges.
- Top with chives and avocado. Enjoy!