Turmeric Grilled Corn
- 3 ears of corn
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil
- 1tsp MRM Organic Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 Lime
- Sprinkle of Cotija Cheese (optional)
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Pre heat the grill to 400f. While still in the husks, place the corn on the grill and allow to cook for 5-6 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- When cooled, peel back husks and rub with oil, paprika, turmeric, lime juice.
- Return to the grill and char for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, remove from the grill.
- Top with Cotija cheese, season with salt & pepper and a squezze of lime and enjoy!