Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we decided to start our day off with a turmeric frittata! Don’t fret- frittatas are really easy to make, and with the addition of turmeric you’ll be wishing you made more of this delicious and healthy breakfast!
Total Recipe Time
- 8 Large Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp MRM Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Sea Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8×8″ deep baking dish with parchment paper.
- Heat a saute pan on high heat with a splash of olive oil. Add the diced peppers and onion to the pan and gently cook (sweat) for 3-4 minutes being careful not to brown or burn.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs, remaining ingredients, and cooled pepper mix to a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- Season with a pinch of salt & pepper, then pour into the lined baking dish.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the frittata has fluffed up to double its size and has a nice, golden crust.