Turmeric Cauliflower Soup Mexican Rice
You're going to want to save this SOUPerfood bowl for dinner this weekend! This Turmeric Cauliflower Soup Mexican Rice bowl is perfect for a chilly winter dinner. Packed with flavor, protein, and color, what's not to love!
TURMERIC CAULIFLOWER SOUP MEXICAN RICE
- 1 Serving of MRM turmeric cauliflower superfood soup mix
- 1 Cup of preferred cooked rice (we used a brown Mexican blend)
- ½ jalapeno (sliced)
- ½ Avocado (sliced)
- 1 ripe vine tomato (diced)
- 1 medium egg (optional)
- 1tbsp chopped cilantro
- ½ lime (juiced) Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare rice as desired and prepare ingredients as instructed.
- Make 1 serving of cauliflower turmeric soup and leave to the side for 1 minute.
- Plate rice with the jalapeno, avocado, tomato and top with fried egg.
- Pour the soup in the Mexican style rice, season with a pinch of sea salt and garnish with lime and chopped cilantro, enjoy!