We are feelin’ extra cheesy so we thought we would share our favorite...
Turmeric Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
Give it a try and let us know what you think over on Instagram
1 ½ Cups Macaroni pasta
1 Serving of MRM Turmeric Cauliflower Soup
½ Cup Cheese of choice for taste
Sea salt & pepper to taste
Herb Breadcrumbs to top
1. Boil a pot of slightly salted water and add your macaroni. Cook for half the recommended cooking time so it is still slightly raw. Strain water and leave the pasta in the pot.
2. Make up a serving of turmeric cauliflower soup as instructed on the packet and add to the pasta.
3. Return the pot back to a medium heat and simmer for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce is nice and thick and the pasta is cooked through.
4. Add cheese and seasoning and mix thoroughly.
5. Top with herbed breadcrumbs and enjoy!