Turmeric cauliflower curry is the perfect dish to serve at any dinner party- it’s vegan and gluten-free making it easy to serve to more people with food restrictions. Plus- it tastes INCREDIBLE. Spice up your life with this curry and enjoy the natural health benefits!
Total Recipe Time
- 2 Cups Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 Tbsp MRM Organic Turmeric Superfood Powder
- 1 15oz Can Organic Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 15oz Can Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- Cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Lime, cut into wedges (for garnish)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
*A cast iron pot with a fitted lid works great for this curry, alternatively, a medium-sized pot will work fine.
- Heat the cast iron to a high heat with coconut oil. Add the onions, garlic, and carrots to the oil and gently cook for 4-5 minutes being sure not to brown.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the bay leaves, curry powder, paprika, and garam masala and cook for another 2 -3 minutes. Stir constantly to prevent sticking and burning on the bottom of the pan or pot.
- Add the cauliflower, turmeric, chopped tomatoes, and coconut milk to the pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a slow simmer. Cook for another 15-20 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Adjust the seasoning as desired, add the chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime and serve alone, with quinoa or rice, and enjoy!