Turmeric Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Super Bowl season is here and we're serving up a delicious vegan take on buffalo wings. These turmeric buffalo cauliflower bites are crispy, packed with flavor, and have a superfood boost from our Turmeric Cauliflower Soup mix!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add all the powdered ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Add cold water and mix well.
- Once the batter is ready, begin adding cauliflower to the bowl. Coat each floret with the batter then transfer to a wire rack on a baking sheet to allow excess batter to drip off. Work in batches.
- When ready, add baking sheet to oven and bake for 15 minutes then flip. Turn the oven up to 450 degrees. Cook for another 15 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium low heat. Add stick of butter. Once melted, add franks red hot sauce and turmeric cauliflower soup. Using a whisk, mix until well combined.
- Add the cooked cauliflower to a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and coat each piece evenly. Enjoy by itself or dip in ranch. Enjoy!