Warm, cheesy, healthy, and it comes in a dozen! Whether you decide to make these as a meal prep or for a party, they are guaranteed to make you satisfied. Don’t let these little muffins fool you, they pack a big punch of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Do yourself a favor and get to know the “Muffin Man.”
Total Recipe Time
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and finely grated)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 serrano chili (finely chopped)
- 6 large free range eggs
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup MRM Green Banana flour
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Roasted pumpkin seeds to top
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12 mould muffin tray with squares of parchment and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Grate the sweet potato into a large bowl, add chili, green onion and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Add beaten eggs, cottage cheese and grated parmesan. Mix well.
- Add both flours and baking powder and gently fold together.
- Divide into muffin moulds and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Garnish with some leftover parmesan and top with roasted pumpkin seeds.