Superfood Turkey Sliders and grilled Corn Recipe
RED BEET TURKEY SLIDERS AND TURMERIC DRESSING GRILLED CORN RECIPE
If you are hungry for delicious and nutritious summer meal ideas, look no further. These Turkey Red Beet Sliders and Turmeric Dressing Grilled Corn is the perfect combo for your next beach, pool or park hangout. We added 2 of our favorite superfoods to this recipe for some added health benefits:
MRM Organic Turmeric powder is also known as the “Golden Spice of Life,” is full of antioxidants and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
MRM Organic Red Beet powder is a natural source of fiber, antioxidants and other amazing vitamins.
– 1lb lean organic ground turkey
– 1 ½ tbsp MRM Organic Red Beet powder
– 1 small shallot (very finely diced)
– 1 garlic clove (minced)
– 1 small/medium egg (beaten)
– 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
– 1tbsp freshly chopped parsley
– Small pinch of sea salt & pepper
Turmeric Dressing Grilled Corn
– 4 ears of corn (husks intact)
– 2tbsp MRM Organic Turmeric powder
– ¼ C of olive oil
– 1tsp Paprika
– 1tsp Garlic Powder
– Juice of 1 lime
- Begin making your slider mix by combining all ingredients in a bowl and mixing thoroughly.
- Mold into 5 separate turkey “meatballs”, place on a tray and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm slightly.
- When cooking, heat your grill to high. Rub the meatballs with a splash of olive oil and place on the hot grill.
- With the back of a metal spatula, smash the meatballs on the grill to make your slider patties.
- Grill on high for 2-3 minutes either side until cooked through the center. (if unsure, use a food thermometer and probe until 165f internal)
- Serve with your preferred cheese and slider toppings and enjoy!
Turmeric Dressing Grilled Corn:
- Heat your grill to high heat and place the whole ears of corn (in husk) directly on the grill. Grill on all sides for about 10 minutes or until all the outer husks are slightly burnt.
- While they cool slightly mix all remaining ingredients together in a small bowl and add a pinch of sea salt. Set aside with a small pastry brush.
- When cooled slightly (still warm is fine) Remove the ears of corn from the husks and place back on the grill to char. Brush 3 or 4 times every minute with the turmeric oil.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!
Let us know if you make our delicious sliders and grilled corn recipe and be sure to tag us on Instagram @mrm_nutrition so we don’t miss it.