Superfood Energy Balls
SUPERFOOD ENERGY BALLS
These delicious and wholesome bite size cacao balls are the perfect healthy treat to satisfy those cravings Even the kiddos will love them! The best part about these cuties is how easy they are to make
Superfood Energy Ball Recipe:
– 2 Tbsp MRM Organic Cacao Powder
– 1 tsp chia seeds
– 2 tbsp ground flax seed
– 1/3 C of ground almonds
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
– Cacao nibs (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and, with a spoon, work together until fully combined.
2. Roll into bite size balls, place on a tray and leave in the fridge to chill.
3. Leave plain and enjoy or choose some different ways top coat them. We coated ours with Melted chocolate, cacao nibs, and shredded coconut. Enjoy!