Super Bowl Snacks: Turmeric Cauliflower Wings & Stuffed Moringa Guacamole Boats
It’s GAME TIME! The Super Bowl has arrived and there’s nothing better than gathering your friends together and enjoying some delicious food while watching the game. These snacks are sure to make your party a hit. You can’t even tell the superfood powders are embedded in these delicious bites!
Total Recipe Time
MORINGA GUACAMOLE STUFFED BOATS
- 2 large ripe avocados (Peeled and deseeded)
- 1 Roma tomato (deseeded and chopped)
- ½ Jalapeno (deseeded and chopped)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 Tbsp MRM Moringa Powder
- ¼ of a red onion (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped coriander
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
BUFFALO TURMERIC CAULI WINGS
- 1 whole cauliflower (Cut into florets)
- 1 Cup water
- 3/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp MRM Turmeric Powder
- 1tsp chipotle Chile powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Cup organic buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
FOR THE BOATS
- Mash the avocado with a fork or blend in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Set to the side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay the sweet potatoes on a square piece of foil, sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and wrap it up tight.Bake for 40-45 minutes or until soft when pierced with a knife.
- Remove from foil and allow to cool slightly, scoop out the inside flesh (reserve for a dip) and fill with mooring guacamole.
FOR THE WINGS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare cauliflower as instructed. Combine All dry ingredients together and mix in the water to form a smooth batter.
- Toss cauliflower through the batter and drain lightly to remove any excess batter. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper and brush with olive oil, lay batter covered florets on the tray and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss through the buffalo sauce, return to the oven for another 20 minutes and serve with your favorite dip, Enjoy!