Sacha Inchi Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
You can never go wrong with superfood peanut butter cookies so we thought we would share our favorite Sacha Inchi Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Sacha Inchi is a great plant source of protein and adds a unique Nutty flavor to these healthy & delicious treats
SACHA INCHI PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE:
– 2 medium sized eggs
– ¾ C of creamy peanut butter
– ¼ C of maple syrup
– 2Tbsp of MRM Organic Sacha Inchi Powder
– ½ C oatmeal flour
– ½ tsp baking powder
– Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350f and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (a non stick cookie sheet will work too)
2. In a mixing bowl, Beat the eggs and peanut butter together until fluffy. Add the maple syrup and beat again until fully incorporated.
3. Fold in remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
4. Measure out heaped tablespoon sized portions of the dough and place on the baking sheet. Press down with a fork.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes, remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool before enjoying!