Red beet superfood burgers are a showstopper for any BBQ! The addition of red beet give the patties that red juicy color you would normally see when using beef, but the use of turkey lowers the amount of bad cholesterol and increases the lean protein content! Red beets are full of antioxidants- don’t skimp on using that essential ingredient!
Total Recipe Time
- 1 Lb Lean Ground Turkey
- 2 Tbsp MRM Organic Red Beet Superfood Powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Sliced Cheese of Choice, optional (vegan or regular) – We used American Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce, optional
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, except cheese, until fully combined.
- Make the three large patties by either using a 4″ cookie cutter: Mold and press the burger mix into the ring then remove the ring and place on a tray or plate, or simply use your hands. Place on a parchment lined tray or plate.
- Set tray in the fridge to firm up slightly, about 10-20 minutes or until you’re ready to cook.
- Fire up the grill to high heat and lightly brush the patties with olive oil then sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on top.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, flipping every 2 minutes. Top with your preferred cheese, or not, and assemble with all your favorite burger essentials. Enjoy!