Red Beet Superfood Cookies
Satisfy that sweet tooth with these healthy Red Beet Superfood Cookies! Red
Increased Athlete Performance
Lowers Blood pressure
Improves blood flow
Great source of fiber, folate, iron & vitamin C
- 1 1/2 cups organic all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 tbsp Dark Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp MRM red beet powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pre heat oven to 375f and grease a cookie sheet with butter or preferred oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and red beet powder
- In a separate bowl beat together the butter, eggs, sugar and vanilla with an electric hand mixer.
- Finally add the chocolate chips.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls (roughly 1tbsp per cookie) and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!