Red Beet Hummus
You can never go wrong with a good dip Enjoy this easy to make Red Beet hummus dip with your favorite platter!
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) well-stirred tahini
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 to 3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water
- 1 tbsp MRM red beet powder
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust consistency if needed with a splash of water.