These pumpkin deviled eggs are amazing for Halloween parties, obviously because they’re super cute and fun… but also because they’re freaking delicious AND are filled with anti-inflammatory turmeric. We could use a little anti-inflammatory action while eating our hearts through a party. So enjoy and feel good about snacking on these protein filled bites of joy!
Total Recipe Time
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp MRM Turmeric Superfood Powder
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Paprika
- 4 Chives
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Black Pepper
- Place eggs in a medium-sized pot and fill with water. Bring to a boil then reduce to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain, and then rinse the eggs under cold water for 3-5 minutes. Dry eggs and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel all eggs then half lengthwise. carefully spoon out each yolk and place into a bowl. Put the egg whites on a serving tray.
- Using a fork, mash the eggs yolks then add in mayonnaise, lemon juice, turmeric, dijon mustard, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. mix until completely combined.
- Spoon out mixture evenly into each egg pit in the egg yolks.
- Carefully dust paprika over the egg mixture to completely cover the yolk and give it that nice, rich pumpkin color.
- Use a sharp knife to make ridges down the paprika-dusted yolk mix to look like a pumpkin!
- Cut a little piece of the chive and place above “pumpkin” to look like a stem.
- Serve, and enjoy!