No Bake Spirulina Brownies
No bake superfood spirulina brownies are just what you need to curb that sweet tooth craving without adding inches to the waist! This no bake brownie recipe is simple and nutritious thanks to the superfoods, including spirulina, which gives your a healthy protein, vitamin A, and iron boost.
Total Recipe Time
- 2 ½ Cups Dates, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes
- 1/3 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 ½ Cups Walnuts
- 1 Tbsp MRM Spirulina Superfood Powder
- ½ Cup Cacao Nibs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (70%)
- ½ Cup Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Put walnuts, cacao nibs, spirulina and cacao powder in a food processor and process blitz until you get a slightly coarse and grainy texture.
- Remove 1/3 Cup of the mixture and set aside for later.
- Add in the dates to the remaining mixture and process until combined and tacky. It should be easy and pliable to mold by hand… you may need to add a splash of water to loosen it up a little.
- Line an 8×8” cooking pan with plastic wrap.
- Press the brownie mix from the processor into the pan until dense and even in thickness.
- Top with the remaining 1/3 Cup of the mix you put aside earlier. Leave in the fridge to set while you make the ganache.
- In a small pot, warm the almond milk to a gentle simmer then remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to the almond milk and stir until melted and completely incorporated.
- Take the brownies out of the fridge and top with the ganache. Be sure to spread it around the brownies evenly.
- Let the brownies set in the fridge for 30 minutes, minimum. Cut and serve right before you’re ready to eat.
- Pair with ice cream or top with berries and nuts, and enjoy!