Mine Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Mint Matcha Chocolate Chip Cookies anyone? Almost like an “espresso” chocolate chip cookie but a “tea” version made with our vibrant Green Matcha
Delicious and good for you!
MINT MATCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE:
– 1C rolled oats (lightly toasted in a dry pan)
– 1/2C powdered oat flour
– 1/3C soft brown sugar
– ¼C melted coconut oil
– 2 tbsp MRM Matcha powder
– 1tsp peppermint extract
– 1 large egg (beaten)
– 1/4C chocolate chips
– 1tsp baking powder
– Pinch of salt
1. Pre heat oven to 350f and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or simply spray with spray grease.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted coconut oil with the beaten egg and peppermint extract. Set aside.
3. In another large bowl combine all the remaining ingredients and slowly mix in the wet egg mix. Gently combine until a dough forms. (Note this will be slightly wet but that’s ok as we are using coconut oil instead of butter)
4. Using a cookie scoop or a small ice cream scoop, measure out dough balls straight onto the baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
5. Allow to cool before enjoying.