Matcha Superfood Poke Bowl
Matcha superfood poke bowl is where nutrition and decadence meet. The buttery texture and traditionally season flavor of the marinated salmon work perfectly with the addition of the anti-oxidant filled matcha powder. Together, they fuel the body with protein, essential healthy fats, and potent anti-aging antioxidants. Keep this bookmarked, you’ll want to make this again!
Total Recipe Time
- 1/2 Lb Sushi-Grade Salmon Fillet, skinned and diced into 1″ cubes
- 1 Tbsp MRM Matcha Green Tea Superfood Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Small Red Chili, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Lime, juice only
- 1 Tbsp White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 Red Radishes, sliced
- 2 Cups Brown Rice, cooked
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ginger, matcha powder, chili, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Slowly add the sesame oil to the mixture while whisking continuously. Taste for seasoning and add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Add Salmon cubes and gently stir to coat thoroughly. Cover and transfer to fridge until needed (1 hr minimum, recommended 8-24 hours for best flavor).
- When ready to serve, scoop 1 Cup rice into a bowl and top with 1/2 of the poke mix.
- Top with radishes and green onions, and enjoy!