Matcha Olive Oil Cake
We upgraded the traditional olive oil cake with our Matcha Green Tea Powder to give it an antioxidant boost with a subtle matcha flavor.
Matcha Olive Oil Cake Recipe
1 1/2 cup MRM Nutrition Matcha Green Tea Powder
2 cups Flour
1 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/4 cup green tea
1 1/3 cups extra virgin olive oil
1 1/4 cups whole milk
White Chocolate Glaze
2/3 cup heavy cream
12 oz White Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Butter your 9-inch cake pan then line with parchment paper.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together then set aside.
3. Mix all wet ingredients. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk together until combined.
4. Pop in the oven for about an hour. Check to make sure it is thoroughly cooked by sticking a toothpick or knife in the center and make sure the top is golden. Let it cool for about 2 hours.
5. While the cake is cooking, start on the glaze. Bring the heavy cream to a boil, then add in white chocolate chips and stir. Let the mixture cool for at least 20 minutes before glazing cake. Enjoy!
Be sure to let us know if you try our Matcha Olive Oil Cake Recipe!