Matcha Latte Protein and Blueberry Muffins
These delectable Protein Blueberry Muffins are packed with protein, simple to make and are the perfect post workout snack or even dessert
1 cup oatmeal flour
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup greek yogurt
2 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 medium bananas peeled and mashed
2 scoops MRM Veggie Elite Matcha Latte Protein
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon orange zest
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°f.
2. Place liners in a muffin pan and lightly spray with baking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients: eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and bananas.
4. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients: oatmeal flour, almond meal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, orange zest and Protein powder.
5. Loosely combine the wet and dry ingredients together until just smooth (a couple of lumps is great and you do not want to over mix). Then add the blueberries.
6. Fill each tin 3/4 of the way full, spreading evenly.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!