Matcha crusted cod is a seafood dish anyone can enjoy. Loaded with antioxidant and anti-aging properties, matcha not only ups the health factor, but it makes you glow from the inside out! This recipe is simple to make, but delicious enough to impress even the pickiest eater!
Total Recipe Time
- (2) 8oz Cod Filets, Skinned and deboned
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs, or preferred substitute
- 2 tsp MRM Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbsp Capers
- 1 Tbsp Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Mint, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Olive Oil, for the baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and brush with a splash of olive oil.
- Place the cod fillets on the tray and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour all other remaining ingredients (breadcrumbs, matcha powder, lemon zest, capers, parsley, mint, and butter) in a food processor and blend together until evenly combined.
- Using your hands, top the fish with the breadcrumb and gently yet firmly press down to secure the crust.
- Bake for 10-12 Minutes.