Just when you thought your banana bread couldn’t get anymore delicious, try adding our Matcha Green Tea Powder! We promise you won’t regret it. If you
LOVE Matcha and Banana Bread like us, this recipe is for you
MATCHA BANANA BREAD
– 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
– 2tbsp MRM Matcha Powder
– 1c organic white flour
– 2 medium eggs (beaten)
– 1/2C organic soft brown sugar
– 1tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2c coconut oil (melted)
– 1tsp baking powder
– Pinch of sea salt
– 2/3c semi sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325f and line a loaf pan with baking parchment.
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas and combine with the beaten eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Mix well together.
3. Sift the flour, matcha and baking powder into the wet mix, add the salt and chocolate chips then carefully fold together, being careful not to over mix.
4. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Check for doneness by piercing with a thin knife or cake stick and see if it comes out clean! Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!