GRILLED MACA FISH TACOS
Quick and easy tacos you can make at home
8oz Salmon Filet (skinned and deboned)
1 TBSP MRM Organic Maca Root Powder
1 Lime (juice squeezed)
2 TBSP olive oil
1 Avocado (crushed)
1 TBSP chopped cilantro
1. Cut the salmon into 3 portions and Rub the filet with the Maca and a pinch of sea salt.
2. Heat a non stick pan or a cast iron skillet to a high heat.
3. Cook the salmon for 2 minutes then reduce heat to medium.
4. Flip the salmon and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat to rest for a few minutes.
5. Heat tortillas and dress with the salmon. Top with avocado, lime and cilantro!