- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk (unsweetened)
- zest from one lemon
- 1 cup cashews
- hot water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop MRM Nutrition Vanilla Egg White Protein
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp MRM Nutrition Organic Turmeric
- Soak cashews in hot water for 1 hour to soften.
- In a small bowl combine chia pudding ingredients and mix. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- In a blender combine lemon cashew cream ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Layer chia pudding with lemon cashew cream in air tight containers and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Dig in!