- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cups almond milk
- zest of 3 key limes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Key Lime Layer
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour then drained
- 6 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup key-lime juice
- 1/2 tsp MRM Nutrition Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Lime zest
1. In a bowl combine chia pudding ingredients and mix together. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. In food processor, combine the soaked cashews and the rest of the ingredients for the key lime cream layer. Pulse until fully combined.
3. In individual bowls or jars, layer the chia pudding and key lime cream. Top with lime zest and serve.