Key Lime Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
Key lime pie for breakfast? Yes please! If you're looking for a way to dig into your favorite summer pie for breakfast look no further. This creamy, protein-packed key lime chia pudding recipe is just what you need.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cups almond milk
- zest of 3 key limes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Key Lime Layer
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 1 hour then drained
- 6 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1/4 cup key-lime juice
- 1/2 tsp MRM Nutrition Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Lime zest
1. In a bowl combine chia pudding ingredients and mix together. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. In food processor, combine the soaked cashews and the rest of the ingredients for the key lime cream layer. Pulse until fully combined.
3. In individual bowls or jars, layer the chia pudding and key lime cream. Top with lime zest and serve.