There’s no excuse not to make this simple recipe. Most of these items you may already have sitting in your kitchen pantry. With only a handful of ingredients you’ll have delicious protein packed bars in less than 10 minutes!
Total Recipe Time
- 2 Cups old fashioned oats
- 3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Scoops Veggie Elite Chocolate Mocha Protein powder
- Splash of water if needed
- Add oats and protein powder to a food processor and mix until chopped well.
- Now add coconut oil, turmeric, peanut butter and honey. Blend for 10 seconds until well combined. It should be a dough like consistency. Add a splash of water to help bind together if needed.
- Flatten in a tray and refrigerate until ready to use. Cut into bars and use as required. Enjoy!