Grilled Peaches & Baobab Cream
Grilled peaches and baobab cream are the real deal- a special treat made a bit healthier thanks to the superfood baobab and freshly grilled peaches. Enjoy this as either a dessert or sweet breakfast- the Baobab provides you with fiber and lots of Vitamin C!
Total Recipe Time
- 2 Ripe Yellow Peaches, halved and de-stoned
- 2 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/3 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 tsp MRM Organic Baobab Superfood Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Preheat grill pan on the stove to a high heat and brush with oil.
- Grill peaches for a minute on each side until you have nice char marks.
- Transfer the peaches to a roasting tray and drizzle with honey. Roast the peaches in the oven for 10 minutes.
- While the peaches are roasting, whip the heavy cream with the vanilla extract and baobab until it’s nice and thick. Let cool in the fridge until ready to use.
- Remove the peaches from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Top with the whipped cream and enjoy!
•Top the peaches with granola for an added crunch and touch of flavor!