Egg White Protein Bites
When you’re always on the go, it’s important to carry a healthy snack with you. These protein bites are simple and high in protein for a quick on the go snack!
- 2C (approx 1 400g pack) Medjool dates
- 1C Rolled Oats
- 1C Pumpkin seeds
- 2 Scoops MRM Chocolate Egg White powder
- 1 Orange (zest only)
- Splash of vanilla essence
- 3TBSP Coconut oil
- Soak Dates in hot water for 5 minutes, allow to cool and pit, set aside.
- Add the oats and pumpkin seeds to a food processor and pulse blend quickly to break up, but not powdered.
- Add the dates and the remaining ingredients, except the coconut oil, to the processor and blend until all ingredients come together
- While blending, slowly add the coconut oil until the bite mix binds and combines to a nice consistency.
- Roll into bite size balls and allow to set in the fridge for an hour or so. Enjoy! *TIP – You may need to loosen the mix slightly with a splash of water or a touch more oil, or even try adding a touch of sea salt for another depth of flavor!