Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Sharing our favorite and easy Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie Recipe with you because you can never go wrong with Choc Chip 's! Sprucing them up with extra protein!
· 2 tbsp coconut flour
· 1/4 cup light brown sugar
· 1 egg
· 1 egg white
· ½ tsp vanilla extract
· 1/4 tsp baking soda
· 2 scoops of MRM vanilla whey protein powder (or protein of choice)
· 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
· Small pinch of sea salt
1. Pre heat the oven to 350f.
2. In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, vanilla extract, eggs and salt. Mix until fully incorporated. Add coconut flour and protein powder and mix until well combined. (Loosen slightly with water, if needed)
3. Add the chocolate chips and leave to rest for 15 minutes in the fridge.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 10-12 portions on to the baking sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes.
6. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before enjoying! Let us know if you give it a try