These healthy Red Beet and Cacao Truffles are giving us all of the Valentine's Day feels ❤️ They make for the perfect treat and taste just as amazing as they look🤤🍫 Check out the recipe below👇
- 1C of 60% dark chocolate chips
- 1tbsp MRM Cacao Powder
- 1C of fresh raspberries
- splash of water
- 1tbsp MRM Red Beet Powder
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Melt 2/3rds of the chocolate in a double boiler and pull aside, fold through the remaining pieces until melted. This will temper the chocolate and give it a nice shiny finish. Pour melted chocolate into truffle heart molds until half full. Set aside in the fridge.
- For the jam, add all ingredients to a small pot and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- When cooled add the jam to the half filled chocolate molds, top with remaining chocolate and set in the fridge until ready.