For all of you fish lovers you are going to enjoy this! This recipe is all about simplicity, flavor, and juicy baked salmon. The addition of baobab powder to the crust makes for a delicious citrus flavor which pairs well with the fish.
Total Recipe Time
- 2 – 8oz Salmon filets (skinned and de boned)
- 1 Cup Organic Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp MRM Organic Baobab Powder
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Zest of 1 Lemon (keep juice for salad)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place salmon filets on the tray and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- To make the crust, combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Top salmon with crust and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite side salad and roasted squash and enjoy.