Fresh, flavorful, and delicious are perfect ways to describe this Baobab Crusted Halibut Adding our Organic Baobab Superfood Powder to your dish adds
BAOBAB CRUSTED HALIBUT RECIPE:
– 1/2lb halibut filet
– 1tbsp MRM organic baobab powder
– 1/2c of panko breadcrumbs
– Zest of 1 lime
– 2 green onions (sliced)
– 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
– Pinch of sea salt
- Make crust by combining the breadcrumbs, baobab, lime zest, coconut oil & sea salt together in a bowl.
- Heat your broiler to high and at the same time heat a non stick sauté pan to a high with a splash of avocado oil.
- Season halibut with a pinch of sea salt and sear in the pan for 1 minute, flip over and carefully top with the crust.
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the crust is golden
- Allow to rest in the pan for another 2 minutes before enjoying.