Baobab Crusted Halibut Recipe
Fresh, flavorful, and delicious are perfect ways to describe this Baobab Crusted Halibut Adding our Organic Baobab Superfood Powder to your dish adds
BAOBAB CRUSTED HALIBUT RECIPE:
– 1/2lb halibut filet
– 1tbsp MRM organic baobab powder
– 1/2c of panko breadcrumbs
– Zest of 1 lime
– 2 green onions (sliced)
– 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
– Pinch of sea salt
- Make crust by combining the breadcrumbs, baobab, lime zest, coconut oil & sea salt together in a bowl.
- Heat your broiler to high and at the same time heat a non stick sauté pan to a high with a splash of avocado oil.
- Season halibut with a pinch of sea salt and sear in the pan for 1 minute, flip over and carefully top with the crust.
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the crust is golden
- Allow to rest in the pan for another 2 minutes before enjoying.