Baobab Apple Cobbler
Baobab apple cobbler is just like the traditional cobbler you know and love, now it’s just enhanced with the antioxidant rick superfood baobab. Known for its citrusy flavor and high levels of Vitamin C and fiber, baobab pairs perfectly with apple cobbler to enhance natural flavors while boosting nutrient levels.
Total Recipe Time
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced
- 2 Pink Lady Apples
- 1/2 Cup Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks, or 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp MRM Organic Baobab Superfood Powder
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries, halved
- 1/3 Cup Blackberries, halved
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Oz. Stick Unsalted Butter, kept refrigerated until time to use
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Melt the sugar and butter for the cobbler together in a medium-sized frying pan until it bubbles. Stir in the cinnamon.
- Grate the Pink Lady apples, skin included, directly into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add diced Granny Smith apples and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the Baobab powder and remove from heat.
- Transfer the contents of the pan to a glass baking dish and top with the halved blackberries and raspberries.
- Make the topping by mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl until nice a crumbly. Using your hands works best.
- Top the cobbler with the crumble mix and set in the oven to back for 18-20 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!