- Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, vegan & gluten-free
- Turmeric is Curcuma Longa – an important spice in many cultures, notably India
- Contains a family of bioactive compounds called curcuminoids, volatile oils, manganese & iron
- Natural anti-inflammatory action
- Excellent source of potent antioxidants
Turmeric is widely used in cooking and gives Indian and Asian curries their characteristic flavor and yellow color. Turmeric has been used in both Ayurvedic (traditional Indian) and traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, to treat digestive and liver problems, skin issues, and topically to assist in wound healing.
Turmeric is a simple, convenient way to introduce an effective, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant food into your diet. The flavor pairs well with many vegetables, eggs, meats, rice, pasta and can be used sparingly with fruits.