5 Healthy Breakfast Recipes You'll Love
Fueling up in the morning, regardless of how busy the morning is the best way to energize your day! A breakfast that is high in protein, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats is the perfect fuel for a busy work day. Check out our 5 favorite quick & healthy breakfast recipes for the work week!
1. Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- 1 scoop MRM Vanilla Bean flavored Veggie Elite
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cashew milk or water
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Once smooth, transfer to a bowl and enjoy!
2. Egg White Protein Oat Bowl
- 1 scoop of MRM chocolate-flavored Egg White Protein
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- Boil oats in the water for 1 minute, then add the cashew milk. Simmer for another minute.
- Add the protein powder and agave syrup and mix.
- Serve in a bowl and top with fresh fruit
3. Matcha Latte Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop MRM Veggie Elite Matcha Latte protein
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Whisk all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Grease a small sauce pan and heat on medium to low heat. Add 1/4 cup of pancake batter into sauce pan and flip when pancake starts to bubble on the surface and burst. Cook another minute or so until edges are cooked. Enjoy!
4. Green Protein Shake
- 1 scoop of MRM Nutrition Whey Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup of Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup Frozen banana slices
- small handful of spinach
- small handful of kale
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust consistency with a splash of milk if needed.
5. Moringa Frittata
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2tsp MRM Moringa Powder
- 1 orange bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach (cooked, cooled, and chopped)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 5 or 6 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ lime (juiced)
- Line a 9-inch pie plate or cast-iron skillet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375F.
- Prepare all ingredients as instructed and combine them together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into pie plate and bake for 12-15 minutes. It should have an ever so slight wobble when you gently shake the pan. This means the egg is nearly cooked and will finish off nicely while it rests.
- Cut in half, serve and enjoy.