Chocolate Strawberry Egg White Protein Oats
Oatmeal is the perfect blank canvas for a yummy breakfast creation. Try adding protein, fruit, nuts and seeds for a superfood packed breakfast bowl.
- 1 scoop MRM Chocolate Egg White Protein Chocolate
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Fresh strawberries
- Add oats, protein powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, almond milk, and 1 tbsp of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, stir and continue to cook until desired consistency.
- Add chocolate chips and 1 tsp of coconut oil to a microwave safe dish. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds. Remove and mix until chocolate is fully melted.
- Top oatmeal with strawberries and melted chocolate. Enjoy!